Sunday, March 10, 2013

What's He Wearing Today?

Ok people.  I am obsessed with baby fashion.  Obsessed I tell you!

There's a post on a parenting forum I know where people post photos of their scrumptious wee babies in scrumptious wee outfits.  I love it!  But I can't participate because I've completely forgotten my password and my user name so...I'm going to do it here.

This wasn't today.  This was a few days ago but it's one of my favourite pairs of dungarees that Little A has ever owned and I think this is probably the last time he'll get to wear them as they're a wee bit nippit (that's a Scottish word for too tight / too small).



Checked dungarees from Sergent Major.
Green t-shirt "stop les punitions" ("stop the punishments") was a gift and I don't recognise the label...
Beige long sleeved vest from Petit Bateau
Socks with non-slip grips on the soles from Baby-Walz




2 comments:

Biggest fan said...

Love the look - very Big Bang Theory, with short sleeved T-shirt on top of long sleeved T-shirt!!!!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Hehe he's always wearing long sleeved vests under his short sleeves t shirts at the moment, he seems to be able to move better without a big jumper on so the vests keep his wee arms warm :-)

Thanks for the comment! <3 My biggest fan, dearest mum! xxxxxxxxxxxxx