Friday, March 22, 2013

Off to Scotland we go!

I haven't had an awful lot of time to blog this past week; we're going to Scotland tomorrow and the packing has just been horrendous.  But it's all going to be so worth it once we get there, ohhh yes it is!  You see, it's the first time we've been to Scotland since Little A arrived and I can't wait to take him 'home'.  Can't wait!

Admittedly I'm slightly freaking out about the 2 hour flight with the baby though...My only hope is that we won't be 'that' family with the screaming baby.  I know, I know, I'm certain that I've complained about babies crying on planes somewhere on this blog but that was before.  Now I'm going to be the one trying to ignore the dirty looks of other passengers, pretending that I don't know they're fantasising about punching me in the face while I simultaniously try everything possible to calm my baby.  Oh dear...

So you won't hear from me for the next week or so.  I hope you all have a lovely Easter!


2 comments:

juliawolfie said...

Hey Princesse E
Was tidying up my bookmarks and thought I'd check in! Welcome back from Glasgow! Missed your little mots on life in France. Congrats to you and FP your wee one is adorable. Keep blogging when you can

Juliawolfie xx

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Hi!! Oh good someone is out there! I hadn't been blogging since I got back to France because I thought no one cared lol thank you so much for commenting! xx