Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Mom / Mum song

I just have to share this with you, even though I'm probably quite certain you all know about it anyway...I'm always the last to know. Anyway, check out the video below, and sing along if you can keep up. This is exactly what my mum was like when I was a grotesque teenager! I'm busy learning the words off by heart so that by the time I have my own kids I will be able to spout out all that as quickly as she can! Although considering my future kids will probably speak French, I should perhaps find a French version too...


5 comments:

Zannie said...

hehe, my mum showed me this the other day, did she show you or is it just a coincidence?! Missing you, 5 weeks on Thurs!x x x

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Yeah, t'was your mum that showed me too! I love it, way too funny!

Cannot wait for you to be here toots, I need some us time! Just going to email you now, love you xxxx

Lis of the North said...

Tee-hee my Mum sent me this. "If all your friends jumped off a cliff would jump off one too?" She's good, that woman.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Ah Lis, aren't mum's great?

Lynsey said...

Oh that really had me in tears!! So funny! I'll have to show it to my mum! :D