Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mean Kitty

Another video that had me in fits of laughter. Check out this vid with lyrics below and if you have a kitty I'm sure you'll be laughing your socks off too. I can reeeeeally relate to this song, Ollie is just like Sparta, we call him Hell Cat because he loves to cause so much chaos! In the nicest possible way, of course. And doesn't the guy in the video look just like a certain Mr Newton that frequents this blog? TD, is that you?!




LYRICS:
I got this little kitty about 2 months back
he was the nicest little kitty, now a pain in my crack
This little kitty is a ninja, always stalking my feet
This little kitty is a warrior you know what I mean

he's an evil little kitty look what he did to my hand
tries to get in trouble in any way that he can
I could give this cat a toy, but he'd rather have the wrapper
and I will always give him water, but he still drinks from the crapper

You could lock him in a closet and he just won't care
kitty chews on my shoes and he licks my hair
always scratching on my favorite chair and jumping on the couch
playing in the window sills and tearing through the house

He's so full of energy and easily amused
kitty will attack anything that moves
Causing trouble, starting battles just so he could be a little part of
he's a meanest little kitty so we named him sparta

Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite

Where'd you go
are you stalking me?
are you under the couch, quite possibly
ears laid back so you don't get caught
ready to pounce my leg with everything that you got

I know you're probably watching me from across the room
concentrating contemplating on attacking me soon
You're not invisible kitty, I'm gonna find you first
Come out come out before I make things worse

I've seen where you hide and I know where you've been
Hey kitty why don't you give in
Even if you try to sneak up on me, I'm prepared
Cause I've got my safety gear on and I'm not scared

I think I hear a kitty cat under the bed
I know your making noises just to mess with my head
You can stalk me all you want, but I'm not your pray
cause you always seem to find me first, but not today

Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
Come on out, I'm gonna get you now

I've got 'em cornered
and now he's mine
He's not gonna get away this time
I'll snatch him up fast before he can blink and then...
Aw man! He's asleep in the sink

What is with this cat? I'm confused
He's got a bed, but it's never been used
In every waking moment, kitty's out for the fight
then [fart] next minute kitty's out like a light

How could I let this creature live inside of my home
I gotta keep an eye on him when I'm on the phone
I'm a little afraid to leave this cat all alone
this kitty may destroy everything that I own

Look at him now, I kinda feel bad
He's the best little cat that I've had
and the one big thing I forgot to mention, was that
He wasn't fighting, he just wanted attention

Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite
Hey little sparta what is with all the fight
showing love, that's all this kitty does

15 comments:

Emmy said...

i know this vid is meant to male us think that cats are crazy, but it just makes me want one more!!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Lol awww I get you Emmy, cos it makes me want even more cats! Argh Crazy Cat Lady Alert!

T.D. Newton said...

WOW, that actually DOES look like me... the resemblance is kind of uncanny... and I did used to have 4 cats (one of which looked just like that one ... and was mean/destructive). Hilarious!!

Technically this almost counts toward my "getting on TV" goal for 2009. I have to show Micah.

Micah D.L. said...

oh.
my.
god.

also looks surprisingly like my "brother", Mirko, from Germany.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

OMG TD, do you think you did this video when you were sleeping or something? That is TOO funny!

Micah No way! Even you think it looks like him? That's craziness, since I've only ever seen photos of TD I thought you guys were both gonna say it looks nothing like him but I found his double!!

Who is Mirko?!

T.D. Newton said...

Yeah, it totally looks like me in my younger years when I did my hair like Ricky Martin (circa 1998). I don't have *too* many old pics floating around the 'net, but I'm sure I could find one if pressured.

Micah D.L. said...

Mirko Klos is a German guy that lived with my family when he was in high school...if you Google his name, you'll find him...he's on my facebook as well.

And yeah, that video dude looks like TD...who also gets mistaken for Ricky Martin from time to time. and there are pictures of TD in high school floating about. he either looks like a wicked sexy vampire (ala TWILIGHT) or a scary red-headed goober...

T.D. Newton said...

A scary red-headed goober?
I resent that.

:P

T.D. Newton said...

FYI, as a response to your video rampage today, I have posted 2 videos of our dogs on Initial Draft. You should check them out (one is also linked on Facebook).

Princesse Ecossaise said...

TD Now that you mention it, you do look like Ricky Martin! Can I pressure you into showing off one of your old photos when you did your hair like the legend that is Ricky? Ah go on. Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.

Micah Oh yeah, that German guy does bare a resemblance to TD and this mean kitty video man. So we have Ricky Martin, TD, Mean Kitty Video Man and Mirko. Four men with the same face. How very interesting...quadruplets seperated at birth perhaps?

And LOL LOL LOL at the red-headed goober!!!!!!!

You are hilarious!

T.D. Newton said...

FINE, here are some way old pics (even one with my long hair though it isn't red and I'm not gooberish).

One
Two
Three

:)

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Ahaha! Ricky Martin, is that you?

You had LONG hair!!! I mean, really long!!

I don't know what a goober is but it's a good word.

T.D. Newton said...

A goober basically means a dork. Perhaps "a wee bit daft," though I'm not really sure of the translation on that.

And yes, my hair was really long, but just the top. It was an interesting style.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Lol a wee bit daft is a very good translation for dork. I think you have been swatting up on your Scottish slang there! Kudos!

As for the hairdo, were you a ... goth?!

T.D. Newton said...

Technically goth hadn't become popular yet, was still in its infancy. I wore black and wrote poetry out of my own burning desire to do so, but no I didn't subscribe to some scary horror creed.

And thank you, I did make sure to research it a little bit before saying something ridiculous. You just try some American slang on for size, lady.