Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Belle belle belle!

I have a blog post cooking. The words are in my head, but I haven't been given a moment's peace to get those words on paper. So until then, I'd just like to say this; work has been super crazy busy and I'm shattered, but there is always one thing that cheers me up each morning at 6am when I crawl out of bed. And I just wanted to share that with you. Those of you who are expats in France or those of you who are francophiles will almost definitley know this GENIUS of a man, but seriously, I defy you to watch this video and NOT SMILE!

Pay special attention to the dancing that comes in at 40 seconds.

Man, what a legend!


8 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I smiled - it's rather like looking in a mirror I'm ashamed to say .... tee hee

KatduGers said...

What is with the legs??!!

That's funny - I hadn't seen him on TV - only heard him. Now I know why!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

haha! I love it, he doesn't even stop the leg thing when he's throwing snowballs! What a man!

Lis of the North said...

Hubby says "are you mocking the great Claude?". Actually he didn't say "great" because he's not that big a fan.
"Les sirènes du port d'Alexandrie.... Ah-haah!"

Chouitie said...

OK, I smiled....tried not to but you're right, seeing that funky dancing...just couldn't help myself!

Looking forward to your next post whenever it might appear...!

sugar007 said...

That just made my Sunday, that did. I thought you had made a mistake with the 40 seconds and thought you were refering to the dancing at 20 seconds, I didn't realise that there was worse to come. His legs seem like a different entity to the rest of his bod..

Loth said...

Oh my word, that was good. Off to wipe the coffee off the front of my jumper now.

my cup of t said...

I have seen Brigitte Bardot dance like that too!