Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trouve-moi

I'm a bit of a photo freak lately, what with my new camera and all, and the other night, when I was chez Zannie, we were looking through some old photos. We unearthed an old school photo from when we were eight or nine years old that made us laugh.

When I showed the picture to FP he knew who I was almost straight away, but when I showed my dad he pointed out two other girls before he found me! So, do you know me better than my own dad? Can you find me in the picture below? The first with the correct answer wins! (you will probably have to click to view a larger image.)



Answer - Yes, yes, I obviously haven't changed one bit, because most of you got it correct (well done Doow, for being the first!), I am the wee yin in the front row, third from the left, in the trainers (trainers and black tights?! So wrong.). I did try to throw some of you off but alas my attempts at that failed. I suppose this is why I constantly get asked for ID when I go to the pub; I still look like I'm nine years old! (It goes without saying that I am slightly pissed off with my dad for not spotting me as quickly as you guys did...I mean, really!)

14 comments:

doow said...

Front row, third from the left?

Lesley said...

Yes, sporty girl in the front row wearing trainers.

dhjapan said...

I'd say the blond one in the very middle of the picture.
In france you would have your teacher on your school picture ... Looks like this : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=578068&op=1&view=user&subj=694287130&id=694287130

Princesse Ecossaise said...

You're all going for the blonde girls but...I get my hair dyed these days! This could mean that I wasn't always blonde!

dhjapan normally for school photos we did have our teacher in the photo too, but this was our unofficial class photo for our 'Kenya Day' in primary four.

Ghosty said...

Gaaa, they're all funny looking, I can't tell one from another. :P

T.D. Newton said...

Umm, the dark-haired girl next to the platinum blondie?

(Seriously, you do look a bit like the platinum blondie and not just because of hair color)

sugar007 said...

Hmmm,I am going for the front row with trainers too.

Jane said...

Me 3!

Jxx

Samantha said...

I say front row w/trainers too!!

Zhu said...

I would have said the girl with trainers in the front row but I'm really not sure...

I'm confused because of the uniform!

prettythingsuk said...

the girl with the trainers, i think....argh!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Oh la la...

I obviously haven't changed a bit!

badVlad said...

I Can't tell. All you white people look alike.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Was that supposed to be funny?