Friday, March 07, 2008

Vide

I miss you when I’m alone at night listening to the silence where your breathing should be

I miss you when I brush my teeth and your toothbrush isn’t waiting ready for me to squeeze toothpaste on

I miss you when I’m alone and I miss you when I’m not

I miss you when I want to show you my scars are healing

I miss you when I wake up in the morning and expect to see you next to me

I miss you when I’m tired and want to cuddle up

I miss you when I’m happy and I miss you when I’m sad

I miss you when I’m here and you’re not

I miss you when I’m here

I miss you when I’m

I miss you when

I miss you

9 comments:

Ghosty said...

Awww, whimsical love poems! :D


... you squeeze the toothpaste on his brush for him? Heehee ...

T.D. Newton said...

Very nice.

Jane said...

Just lovely.

Jxx

Churlita said...

I'm right there with you. This long distance thing is really hard.

Abdiel said...

most definitely beautiful.

Despina said...

As if I hadn't cried enough recently... There's so much going on right now. Let me kill this uni work I'm doing then I will bookface you. Chin up Princesse xxx

Princesse Ecossaise said...

I do indeed squeeze toothpaste on his toothbrush for him! And on a rare occasion he will squeeze toothpaste on my toothbrush for me - now that's gotta be love!

Churlita it sure is hard being away from the one you love but I'm sure you'll agree that every aching moment apart becomes worth it when you are reunited again :-)

Regina said...

This is beautiful!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Thank you Regina :-)