Monday, December 24, 2007

Noel, Noel!



This Christmas, like every year, I shall be spending in the comfort of my parent's home surrounded by family. There will be the token old biddies wearing snowflake jumpers and paper hats, everybody will be getting merry, pulling crackers and reading those terrible jokes aloud to a response of groans. We will all eat way too much turkey and to keep up tradition, the majority of us will be asleep on the sofa by 7pm. Presents will include The Broons and Oor Wullie annuals, a Terry's Chocolate Orange each and a good old bottle of alcohol which will no doubt be opened and perhaps finished on Christmas Day.

Oh how I love Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all, mes amies, have a wonderful day!


9 comments:

ColbyPants said...

I Love Chocolate Oranges and Booze, can I come over (oh wait, its like 930 over there already, your probably passed out by now).

We are haveing a party here, its gonna be great!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS BHOYS & GHIRLS!!

TomC

T.D. Newton said...

Merry Christmas, indeed! I'm having a beer and then we will begin making our Xmas-Eve-Traditional-Cinnamon-Rolls. Very exciting.

Have a happy day tomorrow!

Zhu said...

Joyeux Noël, ma belle! (ça rime en Français...!)

:$

Ghosty said...

Merry Christmas, Princess!

Do all of you fit on one couch? LOL

Teuchter said...

Merry Christmas, Wee cherie.
(That rhymed too, sorta)

Passementerie said...

Happy Christmas, Princess! Oh.. Terry's Chocolate Orange - I haven't had one of those in *years*! Although my American mother-in-law did give me a box of chocolate covered pretzels, which are a very close second...

joy suzanne said...

Bonne année Princesse! et bonne santé en 2008.

misterwoppit said...

Oor Wullie is great.

"Help m'boab! Crivvens and jings! I'm awa' fer ma jam and pieces!"

Kevin D said...

How on earth are you?

Please come back and write on our wall!