Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Study Avoidance...(again!)


While 'writing my dissertation' today, I found some pictures I hadn't seen before, that my mum had taken while we were in Paris in April.

FP, these are for you mon cheri. x





My new home.





That was one really hot day; I wished I hadn't worn black.




Outside Le Louvre being a typical tourist - God I hate being a tourist.




Not a cloud in the sky...









Inside the Louvre - there were a suprisingly large amount of naked statues








Being a tourist again




The happy couple







Not quite sure what I was doing here...




Oh cringe! I look like a dog...but he is as beau as ever <3



Chinese food in France is really different from Chinese food in Scotland. You'd think it'd be the same...




Spot the poser.



And finally, me and mum in - of course, there's nae sun - Bonnie Scotland. Och aye!



11 comments:

sylvie d said...

Moving....easy..ish as a single person...that was the first time around when I left France for UK...
Uk to france with 2 kids and a hubby proved well...technical!

I wish you all the best for your life
in France...you must be so busy!
:-)

Ghosty said...

I'm very jealous! I've always wanted to see the Louvre ...

sugar007 said...

Well dearie, you are not going to be a tourist for much longer ;-) You two look so cute together!!

FP said...

this pics are so cute... :-) i'm so exited now !!!!! You are gorgeous darling...

i love you, you know that don't you ??..

FP

Princesse Ecossaise said...

c'est toi qui est gorgeous!!!

Moi aussi je t'aime - mais est ce que tu le sais??! :-p

Thanks Sylvie! Ah yes moving shall be a little bit of a nightmare - but I shall be back in Scotland frequently so I can do things gradually - I hope!

Awww thanks Sugar ^_^

Zhu said...

Hey, you're so cute !

I can say it, I'm a woman. Monsieur won't be jealous, right ? ;)

I can't remember the last time I visited Paris as a tourist... I always go there for exams and rush through the city. Being a tourist can be fun too !

Despina said...

Oh darling, you look fabulous! What a couple you make!
You're lucky to be living in Beauvais, I was there about four years ago and experienced the cathedral during a massive thunderstorm.
Good luck with the packing nightmare today :)

Stratfordgirl said...

Lovely photos!

sugar007 said...

Oh you are right about chinese being different in France. For a start my local chinese buffet had stir fried 'frog's legs'!! Which I tried.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

wooo thanks everybody!

Despina - the cathedral is amazing isn't it? I mean really, really amazing. Awe inspiring.

Sugar! That is absolutley revolting! Hmmm...was it good? Did it taste like chicken?

sugar007 said...

It did taste like chicken in a weird way, it certainly looked like it. But as much as I tried to like it, I couldn't. It was 'orrible.