Thursday, June 07, 2007

Short and Curlies


Jings, crivvens & help ma boab!

Now, I’m not a ‘Monica’ when it comes to being clean and tidy. I like hygiene and I like cleanliness. I can deal with clutter if it’s my clutter. But I can’t stand dirt and it is out of the question that I deal with other people’s dirt. I also can’t stand finding other people’s pubic hairs loose in random places.

I was at the Post Office earlier, and what did I find attached to the book of stamps that the shop keeper passed back to me? Yes, you’re right.

An unmistakable dark, curly, wiry pubic hair.

We both saw it. I felt my cheeks flush instantly and the woman behind the counter stared at it before turning just as red. She didn’t look me in the eye, she didn’t smile, crack a joke or take the hair away. Instead she took her hand away, and left me holding the book of stamps and the offending pube.

I walked out the shop, trying to pretend I hadn’t noticed this disgusting…thing, even if I was holding the stamp booklet well away from me as I went. Outside, luckily, it was slightly breezy, so after waving the booklet around for a few minutes like a total loony escaped from the nearest nuthouse, the wind took care of ridding me of the hair.

I truly hate when too much information is divulged but it does make amusing blog posts, I suppose. Although it troubles me to ponder how that wiry little hair got on the shop counter in the first place.

9 comments:

T.D. Newton said...

It couldn't have been a chest hair or arm hair? That's kind of scary and annoying. Can you imagine two of the old crazy post office people "doing it" when the lights are out and everyone's gone home?

Oh, the dirty talk they could come up with.

Sorry... I must be in a weird mood.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Haha!!! no, I'm quite sure it was a pube, it was thick and ... ewwww thinking about it is giving me the shivers!!

Ewwww aw God imagine the old Post Office cronies at it...that's given me an absolutley vile image! She appeared to be alone, unless there was someone else below the counter, which is quite likely in fact! Bleugh!

T.D. Newton said...

I wonder if anyone's ever stumbled in on two naked postal employees covered in stamps and making out. Sounds hot... except I've NEVER seen even ONE attractive post office employee (in my life!). Augh, this is just a ridiculous train of thought.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! covered in stamps!! Too funny...way too funny...

No, me neither I have never ever seen an attractive post office worker. Never ever. And I've been in a lot of Post Offices.

ColbyPants said...

dude, I think the replacement postal woman, the one who comes by when the regular dude is on vacation, just might have fell out of one of those Victoria's Secret Catalogs she delives (heh, not to me, to other creepier guys!)

LOL

TomC

sylvie d said...

Hilarious! I think I would have had to give a big cough!...yuck

Jez said...

Oh well. At least that can't happen on blog comments.

*wipes screen*

(sorry...)

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Ewwwwwwwww Jez! That's vile!!:-( But rather funny at the same time...

Yeh Sylvie, I should have coughed in an effort to blow it back over her way!!!

sugar007 said...

Maybe that would explain how the new type stamps are self adhesive :-)