Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Eight Facts About Princesse Ecossaise



That wee minx Despina has tagged me for another meme…blame her!



1. The British pronounce my first name wrongly, the French pronounce it correctly.

2. I have a phobia of vomit, spiders, fur coats, bowling shoes and warm toilet seats.

3. I frequently time how long I can hold my breath for. (1 minute.)

4. In the shower I sing really beautifully. Only in the shower.

5. I quite enjoy seeing how many times I can flush the toilet in a minute.

6. I’m a vegetarian. Not because I think it’s cruel to animals; I just don’t like meat.

7. When I was 13 I learned that Scotland is geographically placed above England. It was then that I also learned that tuna is a fish. 13 was an enlightening age for me.

8. My favourite word in the English language is ‘waffle’. My favourite word in French is ‘pamplemousse’.




There. That wasn’t too bad was it? Och go on, some memes are pretty educational.

I shan’t tag anyone. Nominate yourselves. Allez, vite, vite!

12 comments:

ColbyPants said...

tag me :-P

Princesse Ecossaise said...

ha! Consider yourself tagged Tom!

T.D. Newton said...

I am finding more and more people that have a phobia (or at least a strict aversion) to bowling shoes. I think that is weird.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

My fear of bowling shoes are a little odd,I agree. But I do feel they should be banned. Firstly they are ugly as sin, but the thing that really gets me is how disgusting it is to share shoes with random strangers.

Think of how many strangers feet have been in those shoes. How many sweaty bettys have worn them, with verrucas and bunions and athlete's foot and sweatiness!

Excuse me while I run off to be sick :-(

Christine said...

Mine is here...

http://www.ailurophile.com/stuph/index.php/site/comments/eight_things_about_moi/

T.D. Newton said...

See, the thing is I went bowling way too many times before I heard other people begin to worry about whose feet were in the shoes before theirs. Frankly, bowling has been around for quite a few years and if people were constantly getting foot infections I don't think it would be as lucrative of a business as it is.

Think of it this way... Do you refuse to use public restrooms, too?

Ghosty said...

I find the tepid toilet seat particularly disturbing myself. Really, it's ... eww.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

TD you know, if I could avoid using public loos I would. I hate them. I try not to worry abut them as much as bowling shoes though, because I hover, instead of sit.

And then I take a paper towel when I turn the tap on to sheild my hands from the germs on the tap. If I can avoid touching anything with my bare skin in public loos then I do.

Obsessive compulsive? Me?!

ColbyPants said...

heh

Loos

heh



TomC

Jeebus said...

lol

waffle :-P

Zhu said...

You're funny !

Okay, tuna is more than a can, I knew that. I don't really know where is Scotland exactly - haven't looked at a UK map in a while. Well, I roughly know. Kinda.

I love the world "pamplemousse" as well, but why do you guys call it "grapefruit" ? Confused me for a while...

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Zhu you have a new photo! That's lovely!

I have NO idea why the heck we call it a grapefruit...frankly, the person who named it that was a bit of an eejit.