That wee minx Despina has tagged me for another meme…blame her!
1. The British pronounce my first name wrongly, the French pronounce it correctly.
2. I have a phobia of vomit, spiders, fur coats, bowling shoes and warm toilet seats.
3. I frequently time how long I can hold my breath for. (1 minute.)
4. In the shower I sing really beautifully. Only in the shower.
5. I quite enjoy seeing how many times I can flush the toilet in a minute.
6. I’m a vegetarian. Not because I think it’s cruel to animals; I just don’t like meat.
7. When I was 13 I learned that Scotland is geographically placed above England. It was then that I also learned that tuna is a fish. 13 was an enlightening age for me.
8. My favourite word in the English language is ‘waffle’. My favourite word in French is ‘pamplemousse’.
There. That wasn’t too bad was it? Och go on, some memes are pretty educational.
I shan’t tag anyone. Nominate yourselves. Allez, vite, vite!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007