Friday, June 22, 2007

Amazing what you can find on Youtube


I am about to lower the tone of my whole blog...


Ha! Okay, so this video may not be funny to anyone other than me but thought I'd post it up here anyway. This was New Year 2006/7, at my brother's apartment. The first guy you'll see is my bro, and the other guys are in his band, My Own Religion (who are freakin ace by the way...link at the bottom of the sidebar). I adore these guys, they are all like big brothers to me, especially Garry and Jon (who got locked in the toilet). Not sure who the girl is, but I adore her too. Because I adore everyone, you see.

I wasn't there, I was in Paris dancing to the Macarena with FP's mum!

Here goes for the Scottish accents!


8 comments:

T.D. Newton said...

That is hilarious. I wish we had taken a video of our New Years shenanigans.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

hehe I know, me too I wish I'd recorded us at New Year, you're always bound to get something hilarious with everyone being rather merry!

T.D. Newton said...

The only youtube video I have connection with is the one I had my roommate take when I proposed to my fiance. It's cute.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

:-O That is SO cute! Are you willing to share? :-D

Sidharta said...

hehe
nice

=D

Mihir said...

Ossum blog gurl!
Funky layout too!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

cheers sidharta and mihir!

Zhu said...

That's what I call a Scottish accent ! :D