Monday, May 21, 2007

Three Things I Love



So, I know a few months ago I said 'no more memes!' but Sylvie tagged me with this one and well, it appealed to me. So here we go!




I- 3 things you love in your "husband" or "partner":

- He is an absolute angel

- He loves me for me
- I can’t imagine my life without him

II- 3 things you love in your friend:

- Their support
- Their love
- Their sense of humour

III- 3 things you love in a book:

- Romance - When I learn from it
- When it makes me laugh or cry

IV-3 things you love in a movie:

- When it inspires me
- When it makes me laugh or cry
- When I can watch it over and over again

V-3 things you love in a blog:

- Good writing style
- Interesting contents
- Humour

VI -3 things I love to talk about:

- My lover
- My future
- Controversial topics I feel strongly about

VII -3 things I love to do in vacation:

- Learn about new cultures & languages
- Meet locals
- Relax

VIII-3 things I like to eat:

- Chocolate
- Pasta
- Cereal

IX- 3 things you love to happen in your life:

- Spending special moments with loved ones
- When I’m with FP and know I don’t have to leave
- When I have hope and faith for my future

X- 3 things I like in Sylvie:

- Her kindness & sweetness
- She’s French & lives two minutes away from where I stayed in La Rochelle!
- The way she writes and her wonderful art


4 comments:

sylvie d said...

I know what you mean about those "meme" time consuming...thanks for delivering that one and the nice words about sylvie! great post on Fuelmyblog, then I was not expecting anythingelse from you...you are a great story-teller! good luck with all your exams!

ColbyPants said...

I- 3 things you love in your "husband" or "partner":

- shes tolerant
- shes hysterical
- shes really smart

II- 3 things you love in your friend:
- they listen
- they are fun
- they "get" me

III- 3 things you love in a book:

- you can learn something new
- you can be amazed at the language
- there is still creativity in the world

IV-3 things you love in a movie:

- great stories
- great characters
- when a movie has something to say

V-3 things you love in a blog:

- humor
- substance
- keeps me interested

VI -3 things I love to talk about:

- Red Sox
- Cigars & Whiskey
- Politics & Religion

VII -3 things I love to do in vacation:

- be lazy
- visit family
- go back home

VIII-3 things I like to eat:

- ice cream
- cheese
- biscuits

IX- 3 things you love to happen in your life:

- be with family
- go to baseball games
- smoke a great cigar

X- 3 things I like in Princesse Ecossaise:

- funny
- provides an interesting xlice of life I would not normally see
- she plugged my blog, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

hahaha yassss!!!

I agree with the friends 'getting' you, that's rare for me, but when people do 'get' me they're a friend for life.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

P.S. Kevin is that you using Sylvie's blogger account?