Sunday, May 13, 2007

L'amour est beau



Et hop! Princesse Ecossaise and French Prince have launched a new blog!

"Scottish Girl Moves To Paris, Meets French Man, Girl Falls In love with French Man...

Girl moves 1000 miles away..."

L'amour est beau is our new blog, written by both of us, in French and English. It is our story; how far we have come since our first meeting and the obstacles we had to overcome just to be a couple.

They said we'd never last.

For all the romantics out there, for all those who believe in fairytales, and for those who don't. For those who have given up on love, for those who don't believe in happy endings. Come and read L'amour est beau and find out why FP has changed my life forever.

4 comments:

Lis of the North said...

Hi Princesse,
I'm waiting for the next installments!
I've linked you from my French blog to spread the word on how beautiful love can be :)

Princesse Ecossaise said...

yay!! Thanks Lis!!

I'm quite sure you will be able to relate to some of it concerning the language and culture differences (I'm assuming your hubbie is French, am I right?) Hope you enjoy it!

Sebastien said...

How beautiful! Love is a wonderful thing :)

Lis of the North said...

Yes my hubbie is French. We met when I spent a year in France as part of my degree course. And nearly 11 years later here we are still!
I'm sure your story will bring back memories of long-distance "trans-Manche" affairs. I'll be following along :)