Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fuel My Blog!



Somehow, your hostess with the mostest here at La Belle Saison has managed to blag a weekly post at the one and only Fuel My Blog's Blog!

For those who do not know Fuel My Blog, it is a blogger database, where you can easily find interesting blogs in any category, and was founded by Kevin Dixie, the husband of the lovely Sylvie. Votes count, so if you are on a blog you like, and see the Fuel My Blog widget, give them a vote...go on, you know you want to!

I will be writing a weekly post called Monday Madness, which I think is quite suitable a name for my posts, considering the way my life seems to always be slightly odd.

I'm really excited about being able to write for Fuel My Blog, I love the people over there and have made a lot of friends, as well as having found a ton of fantastic blogs!

I'm a bit nervous about my first post this coming Monday...I have no idea what to write, and I don't want to let anybody down! Still, I can't think of anything to write as of yet, I may just have to go out at the weekend to see what weird things occur (as they always do).

The wonderful Drew from the Benspark has just written his first post which will be his regular weekly Tech Tuesdays, read it here!


Hope to see you all over there!

12 comments:

Drew said...

Thanks for the awesome write up and the plug for my blog. I can't wait for Monday Madness.

sylvie d said...

Vive Lundi de folie ! Princesse tu ecris tres vite et j'ai du mal a ratrappe!!! que de commentaires a laisser!

Princesse Ecossaise said...

hehe ouais j'ecris vraiment vite..c'est pas faux!

Merci a toi et Kevin pour m'avoir offrir Lundi de folie, j'uis trop contente moi!

ColbyPants said...

ooooo-ooooo :-P

good show

FP said...

im really proud of you princess... :-)
thank to the Mister Dixie & Silvie for giving the chance to my favorite author (princessecossaise) the chance she really deserves..

I can't wait to read my cherie !!

tips: bb, dont put pressure on you... ;-)

FP

ColbyPants said...

I am impressed and all, but you did not seriously go all "hostess with the mostest" on us??

LOL

TomC

Zhu said...

Cool ! I suscribed to fuel my blog but didn't have much time to have a look at it.

I'll read the next monday madness though ! :)

Sebastien said...

I'm going to check this fuel bloggy thing out.

Julien said...

Nice post !

Saskboy said...

Just visiting your blog for the first time through Fuel.

Rachel said...

You're going to be great! I was so nervous when I did my post too. Congrats on being the BOTD today on FMB! Woooo! <333

Princesse Ecossaise said...

awww thanks Rachel!!!! ^_^ Actually I forgot to thank Kevin for that, I'll do it here...THANKS KEVIN!!! yay!