Saturday, May 05, 2007

Home

My home is not my apartment. It’s not Edinburgh, Scotland, Paris or France. It’s not the house, street or village I grew up in. It’s not anywhere.

My home is with my family. My home is with FP; my lover, my best friend, my family, my clown, my prince, my protector, my angel.

My home is with my parents. Where my father can tell me I’m still his little girl, and my mother can hold me when I’m sad.

Home is where I feel safe.

Home is not a place, it is presence. It is feeling like you belong. And the only place I belong is with my family.

It’s hard to feel at home when your loved one is a thousand miles away. How I wish he were here or I were there. To feel…at home.

7 comments:

FP said...

c'est si beau mon amour.....
Sache que je resent moi aussi la même chsoe que toi...
'my home' sera quand tu sera avec moi..
je t'attend bb.. et rien ni personne ne pourra nous empêcher d'être enfin heureux ensemble...
encore quelques semaines...
quelques petites semaines....
c'est rien à côté de la grandeur de notre histoire..

Je t'aime...

FP

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Aww oui, t’as raison mon bébé d’amour, comme toujours,
Ne t’inquiet pas, je pouvais attendre tout ma vie pour toi, et toi, tu le sais.
Mon prince, j’attends avec plaisir jusque le moment que je rentre ‘home’.
Home chéri, c’est avec toi, n’importe ou.
Moi aussi je t’aime,
et 7 petites semaines! Notre moment approche rapidement. Pas longtemps d’attendre pour passer ma vie entière avec mon prince français.

The Horns and the Hawk said...

you're speaking french because you knew there'd be typical multi-lingual ignorant americans here. you tricky bastards.

ColbyPants said...

:-( dammit all I know is a little spanish.

LOL

TomC

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Mwuhahahahaha

Tricky? moi?

I'm a cunning linguist ^_^

Sebastien said...

You guys are sooo cute!!!

I like your description of home, I've moved around so much, and what you said works perfectly...

Adim said...

You couldnt have explained the concept of home any better