Sunday, March 25, 2007

*Moo*

Is it wrong to find it hilariously funny when your boyfriend tells you a ‘big boy’ made him eat grass when he was younger?

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t find it funny if this happened to a child right now. It’s just the fact that my boyfriend; the strong, 6-pack clad, popular type, who claimed he was never bullied at school, ate some grass because a big boy told him to.

I, on the other hand, ate grass at my own free will.

Well, they put cress in sandwiches don’t they?

6 comments:

FP said...

some rectification :
the "big boy" holded me with one strong arm and put grass on my mouth with the other... i didnt swallow it.
And i think i never said im a strong guy... to the contrary, im look like 5 years younger than my real age.
But i think that even the strongs were small..

FP

Princesse Ecossaise said...

it still cracks me up...

And it's ME who says you're a strong guy, with your strong sexy arms and six-pack.

rawrrrr

T.D. Newton said...

Well what do you know. Popular guys can be gullible, too.

ColbyPants said...

I though having a big kid force feed you grass or dirt or a bug was a right of passage for every male ;)

Heather said...

My boyfriend is 6'4" -- yet he's told me about a time when he was a kid and a bigger boy walked over and sucker-punched him. No one would ever try that now! (Although he's a total pussycat, but they don't know that.)

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Is it just me or is the word 'rectification' really rather amusing?


A nasty little girl I used to hang out with once forced a friend of mine to eat the white 'cream' that comes out the stem of dandelions. She spewed up over nasty girl's shoes.